We would like to take the opportunity to ensure you that your health and safety is our first priority. We are closely following and adhering to Ministry of Health guidelines and will continue to make changes as needed.
As we are now at Level 2 Alert we have put into place our plan and response honour social distancing.
One of the measures we have put into place now that we are at Alert Level 2 is that our stylists will be split into 2 teams.
They will be working predominately from Ktizo Hair but will also be heading to White Salon for one day each rotation. This is to help mitigate the risk of infection among our team his coming week we will be limiting the number of staff and clients we have in the salon at any one time.
This means that we will be extending our trading hours so our stylists can stagger their working week. Clients will now only occupy every second stylist station and every second basin. This may mean that we need to reschedule your appointment to a quieter time during the week. If so we will contact you directly via phone.
Below are some of the health and safety practices we already had in place plus a few extras we have chosen to follow:
- Disinfect tools & combs - we use new tools on each client that has been disinfected in barbacide
- Disposable gloves - all chemical procedures are performed wearing disposable gloves
- When you arrive you will be asked to wash your hands
- Clean towels and capes - every client is caped up with a clean towel and cape that has been thoroughly laundered
- Antibacterial surface cleaner - all areas are cleaned to ensure the ultimate cleanliness
- Daily Salon cleaning - the floors and surfaces are professionally cleaned every night
- Removal of magazines - please bring your own device and we supply the WIFI
- Our staff will wear face masks and clients are more than welcome to bring their own
- Please bring a sipper bottle as we unfortunately cannot supply refreshments